Kamiah Joint School District #304 is deeply committed to the safety of our students and staff. Our mission is to protect the well-being of those we care about through appropriate planning and precautions.
- Develop a Return To Learn Reopening Guide that clearly identifies three Categories and appropriate protocols identified by the CDC and Idaho Back to School Framework 2020.
- Describe what will trigger a change in how Kamiah Joint School District will respond to the increase or decrease of COVID-19 amongst the community:
- Local School District responds to increase or decrease regarding community impact.
- Local Health District advises a response based on an increase or decrease in cases.
- Statewide action based on a larger or reduced scale of community spread.
- Clearly describe protocols for a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the school building.
- Identify recommended budgetary items to address the health and safety of students and staff as well as sanitation of school facilities.